Set in the scenic splendour of the Greenhills at Stanley in Tasmania’s North West, Anthony’s at Highfield offers a relaxing stay in total comfort and serenity.
Oldest European building in the North West circa 1828
120 acres of private property exclusively yours to explore; fishing, penguins, seals, beachcombing, relaxing…
Sleeps 7 people comfortably.
Very reasonable rates that allow you to stay longer and explore all that North West Tasmania has to offer.
Amazing array of attractions right at your door step.
- Two Double rooms, Twin room and a Single room
- Each with electric blankets
- Linen and blankets
- Cot & High chair available
- Clock radios in each room
- Electric heating in lounge
- Off peak heating throughout
- Full cooking facilities Including Tea & Coffee
- Microwave oven /stove /refrigerator
- Washing machine / laundry facilities / clothes line / iron and ironing board
- Shower and full size deep bath
- Off street parking / undercover secure garage
- Large garden and secure fenced in yard
- Property set on 120 acres
- Pets allowed – conditions apply
- Non smoking indoors
$200 for 2 people per night
$25 per extra Person
Call NOW 0419 306 028