Set in the scenic splendour of the Greenhills at Stanley in Tasmania’s North West, Anthony’sat Highfield offers a relaxing stay in total comfort and serenity.
Oldest European building in the North West circa 1828
120 acres of private property exclusively yours to explore; fishing, penguins, seals, beachcombing, relaxing…
Sleeps 6 people comfortably.
Very reasonable rates that allow you to stay longer and explore all that North West Tasmania has to offer.
Amazing array of attractions right at your door step.
Call NOW 0419 306 028
- Double room, Twin room and two Single rooms
- Each with electric blankets
- Linen and blankets
- Cot & High chair available
- Clock radios in each room
- Electric heating in lounge
- Off peak heating throughout
- Full cooking facilities / breakfast provisions provided
- Microwave oven /stove /refrigerator
- Washing machine / laundry facilities / clothes line / iron and ironing board
- Shower and full size deep bath
- Off street parking / undercover secure garage
- Large garden and secure fenced in yard
- Property set on 120 acres
- Pets allowed – conditions apply
- Non smoking indoors